Hey All
So this past little while has been the missions fest weekend! All of us Kaleo went over on the Thursday. While most of the crew spent the night in a church, my missions group and I spend the night in the Inner Hope ministries home, so that we could get acquainted by the group there. It was really good, and I was able to get comfortable close with the one guy that they have living in the house at the moment. His name is Cage and has come to Qwanoes before as well, is trying to get into bible college this coming fall.
As for the missions fest part of this whole ordeal, I went to a few cemenars and they were good, but nothing too special. I actually sent most of my time hanging around the booths finding people I knew and catching up on life. I ended up running the Imadene booth for a good portion of the Friday and really quite enjoyed it. On Saturday though, I had basically gone to every booth at least twice and was really getting bored. So I decided to go check out all of the camp booths and see if I could get some info on them that I could possibly bring back with me to my camp. Well long story short, I got talking and a couple of camps have already tried recrouting me for their programs. Now I have a bunch of application forms for camps and for pools to fill out! This is very interesting and we will definately see where God leads me here, whether its to a camp or a pool or somewhere else? I really don't know but the optoins are endless!
God Bless
Aaron

No comments:
Post a Comment