Hey all
This will be a shorty but a gooder.
So this week we had the bridge yet again. This time though was quite interesting. We set up our little campfire style bridge cause people have taken a liking to it, being able to look across at each other and seeing faces. So we go about setting that up, and our circle holds maybe 20 I'd say. Well tonight we get all practiced up and I was playing along on guitar to practice with that since I need all the practice I can get. And the people just start filing in. It was so crazy, I had to start setting up more chairs for all these people who were showing up. The crazy thing is most of them weren't even regulars, our regulars weren't even there! It was amazing we ended up with probably around 35-40 people for the Bridge! The biggest Bridge I've ever seen.
Im Stoked for next week!
God Bless
Aaron
A Week At Qwanoes
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment