Friday, February 6, 2009

Week of classes


Hey All

We been busy with a week full of the OT (old testament) and relearning all of the bible stories. It seems like I am in Sunday school again, listening to the good old stories of old, except this time things are a little more in depth and intense. It has been really good and I have enjoyed just re-exploring my OT again.
Along with this course has come quite a bit of work including a film that we have to put together and show at the end of class. It is going to be so much fun once we get to watch it. That is going to be in the end of today's class. We have taken a whole bunch of the OT stories and turned it into a office style show. It is going to run around 30 min and should be great. After I am done here in class I will see about trying to put it on the bog for all of you guys to see. (I am the camera man)

God Bless
Aaron

ps picture up top is of Mir mir, if you can't figure that one out =P

No comments: