Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hey All

It has been not too long ago since my last post, but just feel like I should stick another one up right now. So what new and exciting new have I got for you guys...

Well Kaleo is coming to a end sooner than we think. It really is almost over with about 2 months left and a good 3 weeks of that is going to be away on a missions trip. It is kinda depressing to think that the bonds and friendships I have made over this past year are all going to be spread back across the Continent. Its going to be weird not walking out my bedroom door to see Jake in his Boxers, or Tom hobbling around on his Crutches... or Ben and that Bald head gleaming. The memories of this place will be eternally burnt into my memory forever guys. I look forward to living the fullest in these last days.

As for the future, I am busy busy getting things planned and organized. Yet at the same time, having no actual clue as to where I am going to end up. Right now as it stands I have been officially hired at Camp Imadene again as a lifeguard and unofficially hired at the Duncan pool. Also I have a interview at the Nanaimo pool and have already been unofficially hired at a camp up north called Homewood. So the options are there and never ending in opportunity and varying in different kinds. Homewood wants me as their photographer and part of program full time all year round while Imadene would be the summer as a lifeguard again. The thing is I really don't know what I want to do... I want to go back to school and get some sort of education I can fall back on if I ever would need it. I was thinking of the trades and getting a Electricians apprenticeship. That has to factor in there as well... and the fact that I ow my parents 10 grand for this year of Kaleo and my but is theirs until I pay it off.
Lots of prayer and thought has gone into this and is still going... probably will be until I am finally in it. It would be very helpful if you guys could keep me in your prayer for this, because I really get myself stressed wondering what to do and where God wants me. Help if any is always nice too =)

Back to Kaleo, well we just had a guys and girls night. The girls went off too the Qwanoes guest house while us guys stayed around here and partied it up in the downstairs. We had munchies and some rock band going and a game of settlers of Catan. So much fun! As well We took all the funiture down in the lounge and our bed sheets to make a massive fort. It was like being a kid again. I always loved building forts.
Later we had some more food and a really good guys talk that night. It has been a blessing conversing with all the guys here at Kaleo and getting deeper and deeper with one another.

That has been me lately. Thanks for reading and keep in touch, I love you guys and look forward to what God has instore for my next stage of life...

God Bless
Aaron

No comments: