Monday, October 20, 2008



Hey All

In this past week there has been a fair amount of stuff happening. Jogging my memory... well in the whole activity aspect of things life has been slow but even being at camp and not running from trip to trip or being in class at the moment, we are still able to keep ourselves busy. I personally have had time to get lots of school work done as well as work on other personal things in my life. It has a been a busy week mentally I would say; sometimes that is more tiring than being on the go with out trips.
I have to just finish off some formatting for some reports and essays I have written for my classes and proof read them as well. Even though I have so much work done already and compared to the others I am way ahead yet at the same time I am stressed with all the work... I don't know why, like maybe just the fact that I haven't handed it all in or just the fact that there is always more or ya I don't know... Life right now is stressful. If you guys could pray for me right now in that area, cause I am stressed out about everything, work, relationships, expectations of me, and even time to enjoy myself like I am finding it hard to balance time.

Hmm I really don't have anything else to say besides that... Pray for my state of mind, for my attitude going into things, for my selfishness to leave me, for me to just give up my own desires sometimes, because I sometimes hurt myself more thatn others actually hurt me. Pray that I dont self destruct.

Aaron Denninger