Hey All, again so soon
Just wanted to update you all on my past weekend. It was thanks giving as many of you know or at least should know... well I spent my thanks giving with my family. It was really nice to see everyone at home together again, except Alex the youngest happened to have to work so that kinda sucked but at least I got to see my older brother and his wife. Havn't seen a whole lot of him since he got married. Is to be expected I guess though. Anyways it was really nice to see the fam again and just have a good sit down meal and chat with everyone. The dinner was great except for the stuffing... my mom makes the best stuffing in the world and has made it every year. But this year she decided to make it a little different and ruined it. Grr, normally we would be fighting over it all but this year we had leftover stuffing.. not a good sign. Back to the same good stuff mom, please.
It was a good weekend to just relax and get away from the business of Kaleo, yet on the other hand it was kind of boring because well as anyone who knows me I love to be busy with things to do and going out and about, so I did long to get back at Kaleo. We watched the hockey game and yet again Canucks triumphed over the Flames... and that was the highlight of the weekend. I also spent the rest of my time getting well ahead on my school work too.
To my church family, thank you so much this Sunday. It was very nice to talk with all of you whom I talked to. I couldn't beleive how many people were talking to me and ya... I felt very loved and important to you guys. Thank you for that.
If you want anything spacific to pray for me it would be the funds to go on our missions trip and also for us to come to the conclusion as to where we are going. Also for my emotions as well I am still going through a hard time emotionally.
Aaron Denninger
A Week At Qwanoes
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment