We have come to the end of Hermie class! It has been a long haul and very dry in learning but now that it is over I am glad I took it. Even though this course may have been as dry as it was I learned what I really think I needed to learn. Instead of being taught something through someone else's teaching and extensive experience I learned how to literally dig into the scriptures on my own and find out what it really means. This course has given us the tools to read the scripture on our own and anelize what it is supposed to mean, what it is asking and then to see what it must mean for us personally now.
But now I am glad, because it has been a looooonnnngggg and sleepless week, with lots of homework and group projects. I really have to say group projects are so hard to do, just because
Now that it is over and done I am going to take a nap.
God Bless
Aaron Denninger

No comments:
Post a Comment