Monday, March 30, 2009

Hey All

So the Epic Adventure is over. We finished out last stretch of the trip out on Copper Island. The Island is located a hours boat ride out of Uculet through the Broken Island Group, found between that and Bamfield Provincial park. It was so gorgeous boating out to the island. The Island itself was very beautiful as well. The camp was definately in a state of construction as we were helping them build the new chapel building and then just cleaning and setting up some of the other buildings back the way they should be for this coming summer.
I spent my time working as a apprentace alongside two electritions that were there, working on getting the chapel all wired up. It was a lot of fun and a cool experience since I have been contemplating on taking a apprentiship in electrical engineering.
Deb and Kylee ended up hauling wood from the saw mill and putting that into piles the whole time and Maylane cleaned the kitchen to a nice shine. I have to say, It was a very enjoyable time working and physically at that. Don't get too much of that at camp here.
We did some fun stuff while there too. I took a tone of pictures, we fished, crabed, prawned and collected oisters. I tried a raw prawn and ate a oister. We also feasted on lots of crab. Eventually my stomach couldn't handle all of this sea food and I got a bad stomach ache as a result.

Now we are all back and reunited with one another. Right back into our schooling, with classes during the day and lots and lots of homework in the evenings. Man this course is a lot heavier than any of the others. At least in the reading department.

God Bless
Aaron

No comments: