Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy Weekend


Hey All

So this past week has all been a blur of stuff happening. I have been working on my assignments as well as just having a good time hanging out with the K group here. The real action though happened over this weekend.
Friday night about 150 Jr High campers came out for the Jr High retreat. I had the privilege of being one of the All Stars for this weekend. An All Star is basically a games leader and coordinator. So I got to run some of the activities that the kids were run through over this weekend, some of them including, a order game where all the kids had to get in alphabetical order or age or birth date and so on in a certain amount of time. Also I helped run a game called Fire and Water where the two teams had a fire and water balloons and had to take out the other teams fire. I was the prior who got to light the fire.
That was just a taste of some of our weekend. It was very tiring and overwhelming and now I am actually out the door to do my servos at our Church tonight. Were adding a little twist to it this week and making it a little more low key camp fire style (without the fire :P)

God Bless
Aaron

No comments: