Hey
Its been a good week this last week of November. During this week we were all to pick a time of the 24 hour day to pray for an hour. My hour was in the beginning of the day from 10-11am. I chose this time to force myself to wake up in the mornings rather than wasting my days away by sleeping late.
This whole week has been a blessing to me in starting my days off with prayer and time with God. It has helped me focus my thoughts on him and just to give my problems to him in the start of my day. That way the rest of my days have really been a focus on him and his will for my day. I have felt so, filled and like my week was just worth while.
Also one big note in this week of prayer is I am a thinking and a very deep thinker. So being able to think through my thoughts with a focus on God and presenting them to him has kept my thoughts on track. It has kept me on track in everything and not allowing myself to be selfish in my thoughts. I have been able to really focus on Gods will and not mine.
Now after this week has finished, I am going to figure out some sort of routine to continue this in my daily life. It is going to be hard here at Kaleo just because of the fact that we are constantly changing in schedule, but that just means I will have to crack down on myself and just wake up a little earlier than I want to, as well go to sleep at a decent hour too :P
God Bless
Aaron Denning
A Week At Qwanoes
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment