Hey all
So in this past week what have I done? Hmm now that I think about it I have done a few interesting things. On Friday we all as in all us Cobble hill groupies went to youth. For youth we went out to Kurt and Chelsea's place for a backyard fire pit hang out and also a polar bear dip into Lake Shawnagin. It was sooooooo cold!!! We all walked down there in our bathing suites and danced around like little girls on the dock to entice ourselves to jump in. It took a couple minutes of convincing and then we decided to take the plunge. I wanted to try and stay in for a good little while but as soon as I surfaced I basically shot back up onto the dock like a dofin jumping out of the water. Right in and right out!! It was sooo freezing cold I couldnt do anything except want out. After wards we all had to walk back to the house wet and cold and man the cement hurt so much on our numb feet. But overall it was fun and good and will probably do it again =P
Today we went to Church today and heard an amazing sermon on Proverbs 5 about adultury. If you care to listen to it just google the Cobble Hill Baptist Church's web site and you will find it. It was one of those kinds of cermans that nobody would ever think of preaching on just because of all the awkwardness that it would bring about. But it was amazing and so very insightful, straight out of the text.
After that we spent Lunch and Paul and Donna's home and they fed us like kings!! Oh my goodness the best meal I have ever eatin in my entire life! We also over this meal talked about eating habbits and food and weight. I figured out that I have lost 30 lb in muscle weight over the past 3 months due to my diet and my lack of excersize outside of our trips. So I am going to have to buckle down on myself and get active at least once a day as well as give myself a work out routine, if not the weight room here at least something on the floor in my room.
Last tonight we did our final bridge service, a nice Christmas one. It went very well. Afterwards we all just enjoyed eachothers company and said our goodbyes before we left for Christmas holidays. I am looking forward to my holidays, even though they will be very busy I can anticipate =P
God Bless
Aaron Denninger
A Week At Qwanoes
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment